Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30


Ola. haha. HEY EVERYBODY! its FRIDAY
FRIDAY gotta email on friday!
Haha i love having fun with the subject ;).  So first things first. Thank you everyone for the letters this week! they were awesome! Thank you Stokers and Tingey families for the thanksgiving letters! Mom Thanks for all those addresses. So to answer some questions from dad. The Language is coming along slowly. honestly the best way to learn it is to just syl. speak your language. all. the. time. so im trying to do that more. um they teach... idk. they give you a lesson like once a day. but honestly you have to learn the language your self. which can be frustrating sometimes. they just say your teaching these investigators so prepare a lesson blah blah blah and you gotta know the lesson and the language. seriously i never looked up so much stuff in my life. its not exactly full imersion unless you personally chose it to be. so im trying to do that. Yeah we have zone and districts here at the mtc but we dont do floor prayers. Speaking of which you know how im district leader? well that only lasted two weeks. They just called me and Elder Dredge to be the zone leaders! btw Elder Dredge and i are really getting along now. we're becoming good friends. But we got some big shoes to fill because our zone leaders are such bosses. i love them and im going to be so sad when they leave on tuesday. I love the elders in my district. im constantly focusing on them.

K the story of darin getting kicked out of class made me laugh haha thats awesome... but not ;).  I cant believe the tingeys got bunnies! i want pics! Hannah youre so cute. starting to learn google! and yes i did get your pics. thank you! The cabin trip sounded pretty interesting but fun! i want to see the tree!

Xan: thats awesome that you went on splits with the missionaires! i cant wait to know where youre going!

Sis Berge: thanks so much for the letter! Seriously being obedient is like everything i strive for because i know i NEED the blessings! Love the quote too btw.

Catie: i knew you would finally see the light (" and at last i saw the light, and its like the fog has lifted" haha)

So i seemed down at the temple when matt saw me? yeah i was that was my 4th day. i still hadnt figured out that i needed to serve others. seriously thats the key to happiness. in everything you do. nothing i do is for me anymore. all my study time is devoted to the investigator. its awesome. i have three and theyre great. my teachers are awesome too. sister wells is probably the best because she gets real with us and actually tells me stuff about the outside world!... haha she's a new teacher ;). Thanks for keeping my blog up to date mom! i appreciate it. tech problems. ug. ask someone else. im on a mission. but a suggestion. use dropbox. k so remember how i told you to send me stamps? did i? well i need some :):):):) (puppy eyes). oh and send me all my nice ties. im dying i gotta mix it up, up here! not gonna lie, im looking pretty fly.. Elder froggly had me wear his purple tie with the pocket square so we could both have pocket squares. i took a picture it. was pretty sick.

I want pictures of darin playing ball!!!! oh and if you do send me food just make sure its not candy or sweet. just chips or junk food.

Devotionals here are great i love them. especially because we sing a ton of prelude songs before and its like the only time i hear music! seriously this whole no music thing kills me. i have to constantly sing to myself to keep myself happy. I love Elder Dredge. He's honestly were getting to be better and better friends everyday. haha sometimes he makes my bed. and when he does it, it looks like were in the military haha! Temple days (friday) are like my favorite. The Temple is awesome!

Oh i dont have to get another rabbis shot i guess.. hard to expailan but i dont. Im almost done with the BOM. in fact ill be done on monday. Grandma Stoker, take notice! ( hint hint. $$$) haha. oh and so during gym time we have this game of speed that never ends. so if someone gets you out, but someone else gets the person out that got you out then you get to go back in! did that make sense? anyway the only way to win is for one person to litterally get everyone out before someone gets you out. we've only ended the game twice in the past two weeks. guess who's won both times? yeah thats right me. My shot is $$$$$$$. for real. people recruit good shooting elders to come get me out. haha! its fun! k well i gotta go! love you lots everyone! keep writing and those of you who arent writing me, write me. (yeah im looking at you, you know who you are, and you know you need to write me!)

LOVE, a whole heck of a lot!

Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment