Friday, August 30, 2013

The Week...



July 15, 2013
So, I can tell that my family is in the full swing of summer! Glad you all made it to the ranch safely. It’s the best place on earth. The BEST. I’m convinced if there was just a small little temple there it would be better than the Garden of Eden. Tell the Burtons Hello for me! and I want their email too if you can get it! 

So it looks like Marissa had a blast at EFY! che! Geez, my sister is the coolest! Darin, send me pictures!  Hannah, I got your note in the card mom sent me! Thank you! I love you and miss you so much! Babes, what’s up girl, how is my twin sister? I’m sure you’re loving the ranch with little Anna there. ah!!! The Ranch oh my gosh eu tenho bwe da saudades do rancho!!! quero ir quero ir quero ir. Anyway.. 

So just a forward warning, my letter isn’t going to be that long or good this week cause well.... there was a lot of work work work and 1st lessons up the wazzu! And it’s all kinda the same for me and just runs together. But we are teaching some sweet families now. We were teaching this one family the first lesson and this cute little girl in the family asked a question... and she is just little. She’s like... so when Joseph prayed to know which church was true, and Jesus appeared to him, what did Jesus say again? Oh my gosh made my heart melt! She is such a smart little girl! 

Um what else. Oh yeah, Elder Brown is the best comp ever!!!!!!! yeah. I was having a little bit of a hard time on Thursday and so Elder Brown and I had a good heart to heart and it was flippen awesome. I love that kid. 
We had baptisms this week at our new font in our chapel and they went very very well. I really don’t have much else to say. This week just kinda... went by and I forgot everything. We set about 3 baptismal dates this week,  and you know, testified of the gospel as usual. Elder Brown and I are  keeping a writing of our lessons, when we preach to more than 15 people at a time. You know, like Alma and Amulek. so that they can eventually become scripture one day. haha jk we don’t do that. 

The APs, went down to Lubango with president this week, so there was only 4 of us in the house.... perfect. It was awesome. So much cleaner. 

Mother I got your two envelopes, thank you so much. well.... I’m sorry this letter is horrible... but to make it better... pictures!! yeah! 

Well I love you guys sooo much! 
Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment